DumDum DUBSTEP ??? (This could be your best friend!) DumDum DUBSTEP ??? (This could be your best friend!)

Seemed pointless, except maybe this exists for the sake of showcasing some decent dubstep. Either way, it wasn't bad!

Deadpool's Biggest Fan Deadpool's Biggest Fan

The voice acting wasn't too good, but the animation, the pacing, the premise, it was all just fine. The story had a beginning, middle and end, which is more than I can say for most of the stuff I see on Newgrounds. Fantastic job.

Improvable: Orphanage Improvable: Orphanage

I still crack up so hard at "ARE YOU FINGERING THE BOY?!"

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

This is so damn hilarious!!!!!! Also, the gameplay was quite fun too.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

It's OK.

It's really an OK game. Not exactly masterful at the mechanics, but the story is enough to pull you in, IMO. Great! 4.00/5.00!

One Chance One Chance

I'm so sad right now...

This game made me think about how I would spend my last 6 days on Earth... I love this game... I just wish there was some way I could download it so when I play it, it will say that it COULDN'T connect with the gateway and allow me to replay it. But, oh well...

newsonger newsonger

That was genuinely painful to listen to.

Skiddle responds:

nice.

You Not Ready You Not Ready

Damn, you LOVING this beat tho! These rhymes are crazy AF. I love your schemes here. If there's one criticism I can give, it's that it sounds like you're using your inside voice. I suggest you try for a different, more in-your-face type of delivery. Good job.

Teqneek responds:

Agreed. Lol you shoulda heard the REAL first draft of this haaaa... I'll probably be taking another 12 cracks at this. Thanks for the review homie; glad you dug it!

Frontpage audio system in a nutshell Frontpage audio system in a nutshell

I love those stock techno drums. gg bro

Juri Juri

I think you're lowkey getting better at perspective and texturing.

Sonic Says Sonic Says

Sonic is back and not in the hands of Sonic Team!

Art Request: Here Comes The Fire Art Request: Here Comes The Fire

Here it comes... it's getting there... oh, it's coming... the fire... just you wait... won't be long...