View Profile PinkScissorsMedia

106 Movie Reviews

JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST, ZACH!!! ... that was IMPRESSIVELY unnerving. Good job selling me on the image of you being an irredeemable, sad trash goblin who lives in a house of unknown horrors and is fascinated by the sight, perhaps even the smell, of dead rodents.

It was alright. The animation was alright, the humor was alright, the premise is... well, alright. Nothing stands out, but nothing is terrible either. Very middle-of-the-road work in my opinion. Do continue to hone your craft and create something truly special in the future.

What a story indeed. Nice and smooth wobbly animation.

drainzerhg responds:

thanks

25 Game Reviews

There is a glitch where a line will generate a pixel too close to the finish line and not register and it bamboozles you out of... "de wae. Fix this and this meme game is a solid time waster.

jeremy7986 responds:

THX! but it's not a glitch or a bug
I've already explained it on the "Tutorial" page. Plz try again! :D

This is so damn hilarious!!!!!! Also, the gameplay was quite fun too.

It's OK.

It's really an OK game. Not exactly masterful at the mechanics, but the story is enough to pull you in, IMO. Great! 4.00/5.00!

241 Audio Reviews

I'd love to hear this live, but the drum mix sounds paper thin to me.

Your lyricism is still on point, and I think the "fuck you, I'm the shit" type of song really fits you when you use a more agressive cadence. Good track.

Teqneek responds:

In the context of this beat, I find a strange charm in the airy hard-cut reverb on the tail end of that snare. Good legacy beat, my boi.

LiberalShimmering responds:

Thanks Shak!

34 Art Reviews

The contrast is incredible. You've come so far.

That's some spooky pussy right there.

BloomSTRAD responds:

Yeah, too bad everything that has a pussy or a dick on this site needs boobs to be loved.

I love the faces in the belly. The third one from left to right might as well be a representation of my existential horror that I face every night when I go to bed to escape the demons long enough to get a good rest for work.

Previously "iamsicknerd", professional sound engineer and music producer.

23, Male