View Profile PinkScissorsMedia

102 Movie Reviews

It feels like it's '07 again with the high pitched voices and crude animation. I like it though.

Great work here. Lot of bouncy, stretchy movement and I love it. Perfectly fitting for Spider-Man. I must ask if there are plans to clean this up and add backgrounds and sound. It's such a nice little project.

FANTASTIC animation. The best part was when he grabbed the baby by the neck. The sounds, the facial expressions, the vocal delivery there was all perfect. And the sound design is decent enough throughout to make this watchable in terms of premise. A lot of animation projects here fail in that aspect. Good stuff.

21 Game Reviews

There is a glitch where a line will generate a pixel too close to the finish line and not register and it bamboozles you out of... "de wae. Fix this and this meme game is a solid time waster.

jeremy7986 responds:

THX! but it's not a glitch or a bug
I've already explained it on the "Tutorial" page. Plz try again! :D

This is so damn hilarious!!!!!! Also, the gameplay was quite fun too.

It's OK.

It's really an OK game. Not exactly masterful at the mechanics, but the story is enough to pull you in, IMO. Great! 4.00/5.00!

184 Audio Reviews

I'd love to hear this live, but the drum mix sounds paper thin to me.

Your lyricism is still on point, and I think the "fuck you, I'm the shit" type of song really fits you when you use a more agressive cadence. Good track.

Teqneek responds:

In the context of this beat, I find a strange charm in the airy hard-cut reverb on the tail end of that snare. Good legacy beat, my boi.

LiberalShimmering responds:

Thanks Shak!

35 Art Reviews

Her left, robotic forearm has a decal design that disappears when she puts it down. Also, she has a bendy right forearm and it's freaking me out. Also isn't she in public? Why flop your tits around in public? Other than that, fairly detailed art here. The waterfall looks nice, and nice touch with the eye shine at the end.

Oh, you'll see, maokai09. You'll see.

I love the texture that charcoal brush shading has. Good sketch!

Previously "iamsicknerd", professional sound engineer and music producer.

23, Male